Looking for a new Job? Why not join our team? Browse through the positions we have open below. Looking for immediate positions so apply soon!
Truck Rental Sales Agent/Counter Associate (Woodinville)
Wage Depending on ExperiencePosition Summary:
- The Rental Agent is the face of the business, the first person a customer comes in contact with whether by phone or face to face.
- The Rental Agent works with a team to ensure that the customer is matched with the right piece of equipment and has a good experience throughout the truck rental process.
- Assure that each customer is met with professional and respectful communication representing the values of the company.
- After greeting the customer asks what the customer is wanting to accomplish and offers suggestions to ensure that the right equipment is selected for the job the customer seeks to accomplish.
- Complies with Policies and Processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of the rental process.
- Works effectively with team members to provide a successful experience for the customer and professional job satisfaction for each member of the team.
- Manage time effectively especially during periods of high volume.
- High School or GED (Minimum)
- Valid Washington State Drivers License with clean driving record.
- At least 21 years of age
- Customer Service Oriented
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate well with customers both in person and over the phone.
- Customer Service and or Sales Experience a plus
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Computer experience.
- Point of sale experience.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Applicant will be willing to have a background check and drug testing.
Part time position available.
Rental Yard Associate (Woodinville)
Wage Depending on Experience
- Service and maintain all rental equipment and prepare rental orders to go to customers.
- Removes dirt, or other debris from rental equipment.
- Ensures all rental equipment is in good, rentable condition before it goes out to the customer.
- Maintains equipment according to established processes and procedures. example: lubricating tilt-up braces, checking fluids.
- Prepares and stage rentals orders to go out.
- Inspects all rental equipment for damage when it comes back from a customer. Reports any damage according to established procedure.
- Keep yard orderly and clean.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Know how to check fluids (Oil, Transmission, Antifreeze, etc.)
- Driving a manual transmission is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience driving box trucks and flatbeds a plus, but not a requirement
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Have a Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Be a quick learner and a team player
- Be Self Motivated
- Flexible schedule is a must
- Must pass drug screening and background check.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Must have a Valid Washington State Drivers License
- Must have good driving record.
Part-time position available.