Welcome 2017! Looking for a new Job? Why not join our team? Browse through the positions we have open below. Looking for immediate positions so apply soon!
Truck Rental Sales Agent/Counter Associate (Woodinville)
- The Sales Agent/Counter Associate is the face of the business, the first person a customer comes in contact with whether by phone or face to face.
- The Sales Agent/Counter Associate works with a team to ensure that the customer is matched with the right piece of equipment and has a good experience throughout the truck rental process.
- He/She completes the contract professionally and accurately.
- Assure that each customer is met with professional and respectful communication representing the values of the company.
- After greeting the customer asks what the customer is wanting to accomplish and offers suggestions to ensure that the right equipment is selected for the job the customer seeks to accomplish.
- Complies with Policies and Processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of the rental process.
- Works effectively with team members to provide a successful experience for the customer and professional job satisfaction for each member of the team.
- Manage time effectively especially during periods of high volume.
- High School or GED (Minimum)
- Valid Washington State Drivers License with clean driving record.
- At least 18 years of age
- Customer Service Oriented
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate well with customers both in person and over the phone.
- Customer Service and or Sales Experience a plus
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Applicant will be willing to have a background check and drug testing.
This is a full time position. Once trained, you would work 4 days a week, 8 to 10 hour days.
Weekends are required.
Retired or older applicants welcomed to apply.
We do offer paid time off and Medical insurance to all full time qualified employees
Rental Yard Associate (Woodinville)
- Service and maintain all rental equipment and prepare rental orders to go to customers.
- Removes dirt, concrete, or other debris from rental equipment.
- Ensures all rental equipment is in good, usable condition before it goes out to the customer.
- Oils and lubricates all equipment and tilt-up braces according to specifications before they go out.
- Prepares and stage rentals orders to go out.
- Inspects all rental equipment for damage when it comes back from a customer. Reports any damage according to established procedure.
- Cleans rental area and equipment on a regular basis.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Typically in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noise, and fumes, which may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness.
- Know how to check fluids (Oil, Transmission, Antifreeze, etc.)
- Driving a manual transmission is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience driving box trucks and flatbeds a plus, but not a requirement
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Have a Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Be a quick learner and a team player
- Be Self Motivated
- Flexible schedule is a must
- Must pass drug screening and background check.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Must have a Valid Washington State Drivers License
- Must have good driving record.
We have full and part time for this position. All positions start as part time. If offered full time you would work 4 days a week, 8 to 10 hour days. We do offer paid time off and Medical insurance to all full time qualified employees
Act now, we are hiring for immediate positions!
Send your resume via email to email@example.com or Fax to 425-398-5759